In the spring of 2020 Collegium Musicum is going on tour! We will travel to parts of Germany and the Czech Republic between 25 April and 3 May: first of all we seek peace in the Black Forest – in Bernau – between the mountains before embarking on urban adventures in Munich. The last destination, also a cultural highlight, is Prague.
We give concerts at all locations with the following program:
- Schubert: Unvollendete Symphony
- Schumann: Genoveva Overture
- Mozart: Kyrie in d minor
- Dvorak: Stabat Mater
- Haydn: Insanae et vanae curae
- Bruckner: 4 a capella pieces
In addition to these musical festivals, our destinations naturally require cultural activities. We will visit a castle, the opera Dalibor written by the Czech Bedrich Smetana in Prague and local museums. We also look forward to beautiful walks through the southern German mountain landscape! This tour brings together well-known and less well-known CM people, creating new friendships. In addition to this socially connecting aspect, the tour is also an opportunity to delight people abroad with free accessible classical music.
Good bye, auf Wiedersehen, na shledanou!
For questions or comments, you can address us during the break of the rehearsals (we wear light blue vests), but you can also send us an email:
Or via Facebook Buicie CM
This highlight of the year is organized by:
- Heleen Jalink: chair
- Irene Taboada Warmerdam: secretary
- Eli van der Bent: treasurer
- Daan van Velzen: commissioner choir
- Michaël van Brouwershaven: commissioner orchestra
- Lotte Kokkedee: commissioner acquisition
- Mathilde Lettinga: commissioner PR